Literature Thesis opportunity available
Wanted: highly motivated student interested in the effects of stress on social behavior.
Highly motivated master students, who are eager to learn more about glia biology, are welcome to join our research group for 6-9 months for a student project.
You will work together with one of our post-docs or PhD-students on a specific glia-related research question. Because of this one-to-one guidance and support, only a limited number projects are available.
Subjects for a literature thesis
- Astrocytes physiology and pathology
- Glia in brain disease
- Neural stem cells in brain diseae
- Molecular and cell biology of brain tumours (focus on astrocytoma)
- Molecular and cellular changes induced by stroke
- Intermediate filament system in brain disease