Highly motivated master students, who are eager to learn more about glia biology, are welcome to join our research group for 6-9 months for a student project.
You will work together with one of our post-docs or PhD-students on a specific glia-related research question. Because of this one-to-one guidance and support, only a limited number projects are available.
Subjects for a literature thesis
- Astrocytes physiology and pathology
- Glia in brain disease
- Neural stem cells in brain diseae
- Molecular and cell biology of brain tumours (focus on astrocytoma)
- Molecular and cellular changes induced by stroke
- Intermediate filament system in brain disease