In the News
- Hol and Capetanaki Type III Intermediate Filaments Desmin, Glial Fibrillary Acidic Protein (GFAP), Vimentin, and Peripherin
Cold Spring Harb Perspect Biol. 2017 Dec 1
- Stassen O.M.J.A., van Bodegraven E.J. et al. GFAPδ/GFAPα ratio directs astrocytoma gene expression towards a more malignant profile.
- Ormel P.R. et al. Characterization of macrophages from schizophrenia patients..
- Iorio R. et al. Clinical and immunological characteristics of the spectrum of GFAP autoimmunity: a case series of 22 patients.
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry
- Yin, Z. et al. Immune hyperreactivity of Aβ plaque-associated microglia in Alzheimer's disease
- van Kesteren C.F. et al. Immune involvement in the pathogenesis of schizophrenia: a meta-analysis on postmortem brain studies.
- van Reemst K. et al. The Indispensable Roles of Microglia and Astrocytes during Brain Development.
Frontiers Human Neuroscience
- 2017 November - Jinte Middeldorp received BCRM young talent fellowship
- 2017 July - ZonMW Memorabel collaboration with UMCG, VU and VUMC - Glia in dementia
- 2017 July - ZonMW TAS - Human sdult neural stem cells